Professional service providers tend to be smart, have fantastic credentials, and strong networks, but aren’t using them to full advantage when it comes to generating business.
- Need business development skills to advance your career.
- Need to generate clients for your business.
- Wish your expertise would speak for itself, but realize it’s not enough.
- Have a strong network but need a better system for transforming those relationships into revenue.
You Might Be:
- Recently put into a position that requires you to generate revenue quickly.
- Tired of cold-calling and looking for an alternative.
- Aware that your firm’s reputation and your degree isn’t enough to win clients.
- Aware of (less-talented) competitors or colleagues who have generated business through exposure online, and you want to do the same.
You Feel You Could Be More Successful If:
- You were more of a “natural salesperson”.
- You could get over your embarrassment or annoyance of having to “sell”.
- You were connected to more of the “right” people.
- Your quality work was recognized.
You Are Willing To:
- Modernize your business development habits to include social media.
- Accept that there are no shortcuts in relationship-building.
- Have a publicly visible online professional brand.