In the old world (c. 1990), authors of published books were selected authorities in their area of expertise. By publishing, they gained even more credibility, along with visibility and media exposure with their target market.
Do you want more credibility, visibility and engagement?
Publish on LinkedIn! Your audience might be smaller, but your audience will be more targeted and relevant.
3 Reasons You Should Publish Articles on LinkedIn
- You can show you’re not an order-taker
- You can communicate you understand your buyer
- You can differentiate yourself from your competition
- Your article will be shown as a notification to those in your network.
- When people read your articles and they like and comment on your articles, that activity will show in as an update in the newsfeed of people in their network.
- Your article could get exposure beyond your network if it’s picked up and shared in a certain category by LinkedIn Pulse.
- Your article could get shared on LinkedIn updates email to your network.
- When people search posts by keywords, you could appear as an author on that topic.
- By sharing your thought leadership you have the opportunity to influence and connect with potential buyers, influencers or people in your industry who are specifically interested in what you have to say.
- It’s the ideal inbound selling opportunity.
Publishing on LinkedIn is a no-brainer. Even if you’re not writing regularly, having one or two evergreen articles as an integral part of your LinkedIn profile helps you establish your personal brand and distinguish you from the crowd.
Celina Guerrero is founder of Los Angeles-based coaching and training company, Social to Sales. We help you transform your expertise into revenue through personal branding, social selling and digital influence.
Interested in learning more? Contact Celina at 310-994-8099, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up for our weekly e-news and blog updates by clicking HERE.